• Dear guest, Please register so that you can use the forum to the full extent, You can register by going into the Minecraft server and typing '/register'. This will also make sure that your ranks are synced between Minecraft & The forum!

Closed More SuggestionS Who Da Funk It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner

Explorer
Stoner2008
Stoner2008
Explorer
I am going to go through my points explaining the positives and negatives (if any) And discussing how i think it would help And talking about some suggestions i have seen.

Shop:

We all know their have been some issues with shops, i think Crops Should be worth a little bit more, I have quite a large pumkin farm where harvesting the whole thing (500-600 pumkins) Only gives 1.6k. I think the price of pumkins should be doubled to $10 (and with other crops just used pumkins as an example because ik numbers with them)
Positives: It won't be as hard to get started and earn money.
Negatives: This could make people just make huge afk crops farms, however i don't think this would happen if other farms wwere better

Another Small Shop suggestion:

Dirt And Grass
They're the same price in shop which in my opinion isn't right. I think grass should cost more due to it having more use and being harder to obtain.

Another Small Shop Suggestion:

Sapplings should be in shop in my opinion As biomes are quite large and hard to come across to find all sapplings.

This is about future Resets.

I think having a day+ For everyone to play and try out the server, Test bugs, Look for flaws in the store. Having a beta would be very good in my opinion as the fixes made to store would already be made.
Positives: Less Flaws in store
Negative: I guess people would find out about the economy but that would happen anyway
Also some enchants don't seem to be working So they could be tested by giving users enchants to test. (allitems would be wiped after ofc)

Dragon Egg:

Firstly i'd like to say GG ollie, Reverse and Fanta For getting the egg. However i think Monthly dragon fights should be a thing. The reason i think this is, If a new player join they have to way to get an egg. Also i think it'd be intresting, You could either add pvp on and make it like a all v all fight or a team community fight whoever does most damage gets egg or smth?
Positves: Everyone has a chance at the egg
Negatives: Devalues the egg

these are all i can think of right now, Let me know thoughts below

Also Any Suggestions for Arcadian News pls lemme know

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Merlyn

Veteran
Executive
Merlyn2003
Merlyn2003
Executive
Thank you very much for your extensive suggestion!
This is exactly how I want suggestions to be, Detailed & Thoughtful
I will pin this suggestion for that exact reason

Furthermore
I will look into the shop, Redefine some items & add saplings, If you have any idea for pricing of saplings, Please let me know and I'll make sure to use that in the rework

The testday(s) are also a very good idea and from now on every big reset will have a prototype server that gets publicly available for you all to play on, as soon as most bugs are out we can move it to our live servers

Monthly end resets will also be a thing, though I'm not sure what to do about end bases

Again, Thank you very much for your detailed and extensive suggestions

Kind regards
Merlyn

Stoner

Explorer
Stoner2008
Stoner2008
Explorer
Thanks For the reply merlyn, End Bases/farms could be an issue i do agree.

Sapplings maybe $5 per Saplings to buy and $3 to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.