• Dear guest, Please register so that you can use the forum to the full extent, You can register by going into the Minecraft server and typing '/register'. This will also make sure that your ranks are synced between Minecraft & The forum!

Open suggestionssssss

Penguinz

NutellaPenguinz
NutellaPenguinz
1. Ghasts have the same settings as creepers/ or just turn off mob griefing
2. Add villager spawn eggs to shop because villages are not as common as vanilla Minecraft and can be hard to get villagers through the nether because of ghasts
3. Staff be more active on the server because they are staff and should moderate players / help players if needed
4. The plugin that someone said about before ( the tp mobs in boat thing)
5. Make dirt,cobble,stone etc sellable so that when we finished terraforming/ flatening terrains we won't have chests full of junk

will edit if i got more suggestions

Stoner

Explorer
Stoner2008
Stoner2008
Explorer
1. I agree with this Ghasts/creepers are just annoying.
2. yeah, however because they're very good i think thats why they're rareer? However at an expensive price this sounds fair.
3. I can agree with this, I have seen managment take action and warn about activity. I personally will be on when i can be.
4. I thought this got added.
5. yeah i agree

Penguinz

NutellaPenguinz
NutellaPenguinz
WHAT FORTH GOT ADDED????
didnt spend like uh 2 weeks moving villys 2k blocks away from the nether and ghasts blew them up-

Penguinz

NutellaPenguinz
NutellaPenguinz
1. I agree with this Ghasts/creepers are just annoying.
2. yeah, however because they're very good i think thats why they're rareer? However at an expensive price this sounds fair.
3. I can agree with this, I have seen managment take action and warn about activity. I personally will be on when i can be.
4. I thought this got added.
5. yeah i agree
Villys can go for like 100k ish since making money is harder this sea