• Dear guest, Please register so that you can use the forum to the full extent, You can register by going into the Minecraft server and typing '/register'. This will also make sure that your ranks are synced between Minecraft & The forum!

News Arcadian News Week 2

Blockyfied

Blockyfied
Blockyfied
Arcadian News Week 2

An SMP rework has been announced, the rework will have nations, wars, and maps!
For more info please click here.

Staff Updates

Pjnacht: Trial -> Moderation
Arrows20: Trial -> Moderation
Mariehs3cats: Moderation-> Member
500iq: Member -> Builder

Leaderboards

Skyblock

Balance Top

1. itryhardurmom - 352,072,506

2. pjnacht - 146,360,564.3

3. ItzMarshyy - 39,309,470.12

4. xMagy - 34,189,706

5. Penguin__rules - 21,458,247

Island Top

1. Simps - 1,437,895

2. Management - 234,851

3. xMagy - 217,880

4. Blockyfied - 207,082

5. ISimpForBlocky - 11,296

SMP

Balance Top

1. _Becker - 64,393,598

2. LowriderOllie - 11,840,430

3. CuppaFanta - 7,201,034

4. Penguin__Rules - 2,951,529

5. ItzMarshyy - 2,104,231

Interview with Becker!

What's your goal with the server?

just to make it a safe, enjoyable community one day- that will hopefully be a decent size :)

What's your most memorable moment on Arcadian?

most memorable moment is probably just the old days of smp when i was a new mod and just playing with all my friends- can’t pin it down to just one thing really

What's Your favorite moment from this season of SMP?

my favourite moment on smp was probably when i first got on, that first night was so fun just figuring out what i wanted to make of myself in this new land

What made you want to become a staff member?

i mean i’ve always wanted to try being staff on a server, when marshy gave me the opportunity i couldn’t pass it by- i think this is the ideal situation for me to be staff because it’s within people i already know

What type of thing can we expect being sold in the store?

there’s been talk of things like ranks and possibly keys but i don’t know much about it yet! there is some plans for it - that’s just not first on the list of things to do for us yet.

What excites you most about the SMP reset?

i’m just excited for a new beginning on the new reset! it’s a chance to switch it up a bit, merlyn and fqdedstar have worked really hard for it- i know just about as much as you guys but all of the custom plugins and features just look amazing right? i’m excited to see exactly what they’ve magicked up.

What do you think about the new forums?

again, brilliant work by merlyn (and i think faded did some on that too but idk.)

What farm was the best on SMP for you, and do you feel the way to make money and progress will be different next season?

iron golem farms were definitely best for money- but obviously as they’re op you gotta watch out about the frpg and money limits. i believe merlyn has said the economy will be different in the new season, most things we already know on our current smp will be so much better and well worked on our survival :)

Will Minigame Duels in the hub make a return again?

it hasn’t really been discussed but i’m sure it can be added in at some point

Thanks to all these people who helped with the thread!
@Blockyfied, All4MC, @Stoner, Isxxc, @Penguinz, Joost, Lilly123

Last edited: